Available with Festival Tickets
TENT CAMPING ONLY
for TWO nights - FRI & SAT on the Queenscliff Cricket Oval
Golden Rules - PLEASE READ
• No combustibles or cooking are allowed on the Oval or in the Reserve. No generators either. It's low impact tent only camping.
• No pets are allowed in the Campground or on the Oval.
• QUIET HOURS: 10PM - 8AM. During this time, we ask that all campers respect others and refrain from playing music, loud talking, loud partying, etc.
• Tent stakes longer than 15cm are prohibited to protect irrigation systems.
• No vehicles are allowed on the field.
• NO GLASS OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED !
• To ensure the safe operation of the camp and its on going availability, we reserve the right to SEARCH ALL Bags and Equipment brought onto the OVAL for GLASS, ALCOHOL, COMBUSTIBLES and COOKING EQUIPMENT.
• SMOKING IS ONLY ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREAS
Other Conditions - PLEASE READ
Camping Tickets are only valid with a FESTIVAL TICKET. You will not be allowed to set up your tent(s) until you produce a valid Festival Ticket for every person (*except children 13 years and under) intending to camp and stay in the tent(s). * Children 13 years and under are FREE, they do not need a Camping Ticket and they do not need a Festival Ticket.
Camping Tickets are for 2 nights Friday + Saturday. There is no single night camping. You can camp for one day and leave, but the price remains the same. Ticket price is all fees included and is per person.
This is TENT CAMPING ONLY. No cars will be allowed or large annexes (that's why it's so cheap !). There is no vehicle access to the Camping Reserve. You will need to park your vehicle outside the camping reserve and carry/bring your camping equipment and belongings into the reserve for wristbanding and site allocation.
Camping is pre-paid but sites are not pre-allocated within the Camping Zone on the Oval. We operate on a first come first served basis.
A limited number of CAMPING TICKETS are available. These can be purchased online until sold out. No camping tickets will be available at Queenscliff on the weekend. Camping is sold on a per person basis, not per site.
Children under the age of 18 must camp with a responsible festival going adult. Under 18's will only be admitted to the camping site with the accompanying responsible ticketed Adult. Accompanied children 13 and under are free.
Access to the Reserve and Oval opens on Friday 27th November 2015 12noon. All campers need to vacate the Oval and the Reserve site by 8pm Sunday 29th November 2015.
You can only camp in REASONABLE SIZE tents that fit within your allocated 3mx3m space. No large annexes, trailers, RV's etc. You will need to be independent of your car as that will be parked outside of the reserve. This could be some distance away.
The weather during the Festival can vary so come prepared for a bit of rain, warm sunny days and cool nights.
Parking details will be made available in November. There is sufficient free parking around Queenscliff for the weekend, and there will be convenient parking both close to the campground and the festival.
There will be a QMF Camping Manager in attendance at all times along with security. Any violations or disturbance will result in eviction from the Campground and the loss of both your camping and festival wristbands, without refund.
Who it supports !
FUNDS FROM YOUR TICKET GO DIRECTLY TOWARDS THE FOLLOWING COMMUNITY ORGANISATIONS